Friday, September 14, 2007

Just proving I can!

Hi, I'm here! Just wondering, is it possible to delete old posts once they're out there. I'm thinking that if we have challenges etc then these will need to be decluttered regularly or does that not really matter in a blog type setting?

(edited: Hey, this is Becky. It looks like I can edit your post, so it seems like I could just delete it if I wanted to. You can also choose how often to Archive, which at least would move old stuff to storage and out of sight)

1 comment:

HD said...

I've played around looking at all the different tabs etc. Things I'm 'stuck' on:

- The HTML tab in (I think) settings - what/how/when?!

- limited post length. I know 500 characters is quite a lot but this might be an issue for some of the posts in challenges like Clean Sweep or Annual Cleaning plans

- We'd have to allow anyone to post right? We can't ask everyone who wants to to register/invite them to be authors. That means we need to ensure that one of us is around to start the regular threads like the daily challenges.